PVDF Acid Resistant Electric Driven Diaphragm Pumps with Good Quality
|Valve Body Type||Diaphragm|
|Pump Body Material||PVDF|
|Inlet&Outlet Size||3 Inch|
|Diaphrgam Material||2 PCS Teflon+2 PCS Santoprene|
|Max Working Pressure||4bar(58psi)|
|Max Particle Size||6.4mm|
|Working Mode||Reciprocating Running|
|Transport Package||Wooden Case|
Product DescriptionElectric operated double diaphragm pumpsProduct Description
DBY3 series electric diaphragm pump adopts cycloidal wheel reducer, operates in a reciprocation way so that the liquid can be taken in and discharged continuously. It is widely used in petrol-chemical, ceramics and metallurgy industry.
1. Can pump both fluid and non-fluid material.
2. No need water irrigation. Power on and the pump will work.
3. There is no shaft sealing for the electric diaphragm pump, pump working life gets extended greatly.
4.Matrerial is separated from the driving unit by diaphragms so that material won't leak.
5. Simple structure, easy for installation and maintenance.
Pumped material won't contact with the pump connection rod or bearing to reduce the wearing and keep the pump performance.
6.Suitable for pumping sticky liquid with viscosity under 10000 CP.
7.Max particle size can be 4.8mm, and wearing to the pump is slight.
8.Working temperature: 5-65ºC,material transferred temperature: -20~150ºC.
9. The pump body material can be cast iron, stainless steel, aluminum alloy and plastic. Diaphragm material is teflon and santoprene
10. The pump motor can be common type, variable frequency motor, explosion-proof type etc. DBY3 series electric diaphragm pump adopts cycloidal wheel reducer, operates in a reciprocation way so that the liquid can be taken in and discharged continuously. It is widely used in petrol-chemical, ceramics and metallurgy industry.