Seaflo Diaphragm Pump 11.30lpm 55psi Gpm Pump DC 12V Electric Pump
|Product||Texmo Submersible Pump|
|Application||RV/Marine/Yachts/Boat/Caravan/Water System, Ect|
|Transport Package||Strong Carton/Poly Foam.|
Product DescriptionSeaflo 15LPM Mini Water Pump 12v Run Dry Safe
Run dry without damage (Run Dry Capability)
Quick-connect plug-in ports for easy installation (Hose Kit Included)
Ignition & Thermally Protected
How a Diaphragm Pump Works:
1. The pump is driven by an AC or DC motor
2. In front of the motor is a valve assembly containing two to five valve pump chambers. Each valve chamber has a diaphragm behind it in the lower pump housing. As the motor shaft turns, an internal cam positioned behind the diaphragms causes the diaphragms to be pushed forward, then back in a continuous sequence creating a suction. As this suction builds, fluid is pulled through the inlet, through the various valve chamber check valves to the outlet
3. The volume of flow is determined by several factors including: The number and size of the pump chambers, cam offset, operating pressure, fluid viscosity
1. Yacht / RV/Caravan pressurized water system
2. Sprayer fixtures (Vehicle-mounted sprayers, electric sprayer)
3. Clean machine, Humidifier, Water purification, Medical apparatus
4. Food beverage filling & liquid transfer
5. Any other pressurization system
STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS
|Motor Voltage||12/24V DC|
|Type||4 chamber diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry|
|Mode||Demand or bypass|
|Certifications Option||CE Approval|
|Liquid Temperature||140°F (60°C) Max.|
|Priming Capabilities||6 feet (1.8 m)|
|Max Pressure||55psi (3.8bar)|
|Max Flow rate||11.3lpm (3.0gpm)|
|Thermal Overload Protected||Start working when temperature reach 90°C(+-10%)|
|Inlet/Outlet Ports||10/13mm pyramid hose barb, 13mm angle hose barb, 1/2 FNPT thread filter for your choice.|
|Duty Cycle||Intermittent (under different pressure the continuous working time will also be different)|
|Motor options||2 pin connector|
|SFDP1-030-055-42||12V||3.0 / 11.3||switch & By pass||7.5 A||55 / 3.8||EPDM||Santoprene||1/2"-14 MNPT||2-Pin/Leads|
|SFDP2-030-055-42||24V||3.0 / 11.3||switch & By pass||4.0 A||55 / 3.8||EPDM||Santoprene||1/2"-14 MNPT||2-Pin/Leads|
Consult factory for other available models.
Unit Pump Weight
4.08 lbs (1.85 kg)
Selling Unit Size (L x W x H)
8.5" x 5.63" x 5.12 "
Selling Unit Weight
5.04 lbs (2.29 kg)
Master Carton Size (L x W x H)
23.62" x 10.83" x 11.5"
Master Carton Qty
Master Carton Weight
40.17 lbs (18.22 kg)
100 pieces in general, but we also sale about 10--50 pieces for new costumers for their sample testing.
2. What about the delivery time?
It depends on your order quantity; it usually takes 15-25days upon receipt of your 30% deposit by T/T.
Sample can be delivered within 7days.
3. Can I buy different types in one container?
Yes, you can mix different types in one container.
4. Do you have oversea agents?
1. Of course. We have many agents overseas, such as Dacon Europe A/S in Denmark, A P Lifting Gear Company LTD in United Kingdom, SEAFLO MARINE & RV NORTH AMERICA, LLC in United States, Bin Alshaikh Abobaker for Treading in Yemen, Williams Industrial Products Pty Ltd/Marine Systems Australia and SEAFLO AUS pty in Australia, Azzi Sport Marine S.A.R.L in Lebanon, SARAY DENIZ MALZEMELERI YATCILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI in Turkey, RECAMBIOS MARINOS S.L in Spain, DINO CO.,LTD in South Korea.
2. Welcome oversea agents!
5.Do you accept OEM/ODM
Yes. We are also the OEM supplier of many famous companies, such as WALMAT.
6. What is your terms of payment.
T/T, 30% in advance, balance against B/L copy.
7. What is your warranty?
5 years, and within 24 hours reply will be provided to solve customers' problems.
8. What is your port of loading?