Single Screw Mono Pump
Single Screw Mono Pump Single screw pump XG, XL series Like Netzsch NM, N series (1). Single screw pump 1. Horizontal in
|Model NO.||XG, XL Series|
|Screw Number||Single Screw Pump|
|Screw Suction Method||Single Suction|
|Pump Shaft Position||Horizontal|
|Application||Sewerage Treatment, Food, Chemical|
|Certification||CE, ISO, CCS|
|Transport Package||Export Box|
|Origin||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Production Capacity||5000 unit/year|
Product DescriptionSingle Screw Mono Pump
Single screw pump
XG, XL series
Like Netzsch NM, N series
(1). Single screw pump
1. Horizontal installation
2. The special gear decelerated motor drive makes the structure more compact and reliable.
3. Equip with the electric or mechanical timing device can carry out the variable output.
4. Optional operating protective devices.
5. Capacity up to 500m3/h.
6. Pressure up to 2.4MPa or higher.
(2). Delivery Media
1. Different viscous liquids, especially for the liquids with high viscosity which are difficult to be pumped.
2. Different dense liquids.
3. Liquids which contain solid particles, fibers and suspending materials.
4. Intermixtures of liquid, air and solid.
5. Sensitive liquids that can not be churned, sheared and compressed.
6. Corrosive liquids.
(3). Application Area
A. Environmental engineering
1. Separate oil from water and desulfurize from waste air.
2. Metering dose of flocculation and other chemical compound.
3. Delivery of all kinds of sewage.
B. Paper making industry
1. Dregs slurry and waste water treatment.
2. Metering for chemical slurry.
3. Spreading and colouring process.
4. Preparing for material.
C. Mine industry
1. Producing and preparing for the titanium white powder, kaolin and carbonate.
2. Feeding whirl fluid body and filtrate body on material.
3. Dosing with chemical slurry.
4. Electrolyte treatment.
D. Chemical industry and pharmaceutical industry
1. Various pasted liquids.
2. Various milky liquids.
3. Various suspending liquid.
4. Liquids which contain air or solid.
5. Liquids which can not be churned or sheared.
E. Oil industry
1. Viscous oil delivery
2. Mixed delivery of oil and air.
3. Separated oil from water and waste oil recovery system.
4. Sewage treatment.
5. Polymer delivery.
Send to us